Cat® Classic super hot press ultra thin Tile – Hard Dense Materials turbo blades are designed with a unique rim which greatly aids in cooling the blade by carrying the coolant into the cut and reducing side friction, resulting in longer blade life and extremely clean, accurate, chip free and fast cutting in the hardest of materials. High quality fine mesh diamond grit enables the blade to cut hard dense materials such as porcelain and will also perform extremely well in softer ceramic and natural stone tiles. Can be used on hand-held grinders, hand-held circular saws, and tiles saws. Provide an accurate, clean cut with razor sharp chip free finish on the hardest of materials. Ideal choice for tile contractors looking for a production quality.
- ULTRA THIN KERF FOR ULTRA FAST PRECISE CUT
- FULLY HARDENED & HEAT TREATED STEEL CORE
- ARMOURED STEEL BLANK FOR GOOD TENSION & REDUCED NOISE
- UNIQUE REDUCED FRICTION SEGMENT DESIGN
- Super Hot Press Technology
- VERY HIGH QUALITY DIAMOND GRIT & BONDING FORMULATION
- VENTED COOLING HOLES FOR RAPID HEAT DISPERSION.