Cat® 600 Pro Porcelain and Hard Dense Material Turbo Mesh Blades are designed with a unique rim which greatly aids in cooling the blade by carrying the coolant into the cut and reducing side friction, resulting in longer blade life and extremely clean, accurate, chip free and fast cutting in the hardest of materials. Ultra high quality diamond grit enables the blade to cut the most dense materials such as outdoor porcelain and will also perform extremely well in softer ceramic and natural stone tiles. Can be used on handheld grinders, handheld circular saws, and tiles saws.
- ULTRA THIN KERF FOR ULTRA FAST PRECISE CUT
- FULLY HARDENED AND HEAT TREATED STEEL CORE
- ARMOURED STEEL BLANK FOR GOOD TENSION AND REDUCED NOISE
- UNIQUE REDUCED FRICTION SEGMENT DESIGN
- VERY HIGH QUALITY DIAMOND GRIT AND BONDING FORMULATION
- VENTED COOLING HOLES FOR RAPID HEAT DISPERSION.