1. The correct specification blade has been selected for the application.
2. The machine selected for the operation is of the correct specification and has been serviced to a standard that complies to the manufacturer’s service recommendations.
3. That the machine complies or exceeds all relevant health and safety regulations.
4. That the area of operation is clean and tidy and complies with any need for barriers, signs, warning notices etc.
5. That the operator has been properly trained and certified for machine operation and health and safety regulations.
6. That in the case of electrically powered machines, the machine is of the correct voltage and that the site supply is adequate both in terms of power supply and compliance to site electricity supply regulations.
7. Always ensure that when fitting a blade the machine is disconnected from the power source and the correct tools are used.
8. That the site is free of pets and children.
USING THE DIAMOND PRODUCT
Please ensure that:
1. The blade or bit is operating at the manufacturer’s recommended speed.
2. The blade or bit is being fed into the work at a suitable rate.
3. In the case of wet cutting an adequate supply of water is available.
4. The blade or bit is in a suitably undamaged condition.
5. The blade is never twisted or forced in the cut.
6. The blade is gradually lowered into the material being cut.
7. The material being cut is not hand or foot restrained.
8. The blade and machine are periodically inspected for wear or damage.
Please always ensure that you:
TYPES OF EQUIPMENT USED WITH OUR DIAMOND PRODUCTS: